[horde] HGWE 5.1.5 and HGWE 5.2.0

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Thu Jul 24 11:44:48 UTC 2014

----- Message from Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> ---------
    Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2014 11:12:59 +0200
    From: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>
Subject: Re: [horde] HGWE 5.1.5 and HGWE 5.2.0
      To: horde at lists.horde.org

> Zitat von ANANT S ATHAVALE <asa at isac.gov.in>:
>
>> Dear List,
>>
>> The releases of HGWE 5.1.5 and HGWE 5.2.0 happened in very quick succession.
>>
>> Will I be able to upgrade to HGWE 5.1.1 using pear upgrade method?
>> I remember, it may be difficult right now as both are now stable
>> versions.
>>
>> Please guide me, if I can upgrade my existing setup to HGWE 5.1.5 first.
>>
>> --
>>     सादर धन्यवाद/ Thanks & Regards
>>          अनंत / Anant
>> Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any
>> attachments, is for
>> the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
>> privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
>> distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
>> contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original
>> message.
>
> You need to specify the exact version of each module during upgrade.
>
> --
> Jan Schneider
> The Horde Project
> http://www.horde.org/
> https://www.facebook.com/hordeproject

----- End message from Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> -----

Thank you.  Does it mean, I need to upgrade like

pear upgrade -a -B horde/imp-6.1.8
pear upgrade -a -B horde/kronolith-4.1.6
pear upgrade -a -B horde/turba-4.1.5
pear upgrade -a -B horde/horde-5.1.7

Will these command take care of dependencies of each module with
correct version?

or is it also OK, if I give

pear upgrade -a -B horde/webmail-5.1.5 will also do my job which also
takes care of dependencies with correct versions?

--
      सादर धन्यवाद/ Thanks & Regards
           अनंत / Anant