[horde] Ingo rules not getting migrated

John H. Bennett III bennettj at thebennetthome.com
Sat Sep 6 17:28:36 UTC 2014

Quoting "John H. Bennett III" <bennettj at thebennetthome.com>:

> Hello,
>
> Getting ready to migrate from horde 3 to latest horde 5, and I
> noticed during my tests, that none of my ingo rules, or
> whitelist/blacklist entries are being migrated.
>
> Before the migration, I see the rules in the horde_prefs tables.
> pref_scope is ingo, pref_name is rules and pref_value has various
> entries. Whitelist entries are there with whitelist pref_name, and
> blacklist entries with blacklist pref_name.
>
> After the migration horde_prefs show pref_scope and name are the
> same, but under pref_value is [BLOB - 256 B].
>
> If I create a new rule, it does get placed in the ingo_rules table
> and is visible.  Creating a new white/black list is stored in the
> ingo_lists table.
>
> What have I missed in getting my rules migrated?
>
> Thank you,
>
> John

Got a little further today.  I changed the ingo storage driver back to
prefs and everything shows back up.  I had been using the sql driver
as I thought I had migrated the ingo filters to use sql using the
ingo-convert-prefs-to-sql script.  I ran that by piping a filename
that contained all of my users.  Have I missed a step in getting my
ingo filter rules migrated to sql?

Thanks again,

John