[horde] whups, ticket type is already selected with default, why?

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Tue May 12 05:43:52 UTC 2015

----- Message from Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org> ---------
     Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 00:45:36 -0400
     From: Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>
  Subject: Re: [horde] whups, ticket type is already selected with
default, why?
       To: horde at lists.horde.org

>>> https://www.facebook.com/hordeproject
>>> https://www.twitter.com/hordeproject
>>

>> ----- End message from Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org> -----
>>
>> No. This is the screen which I get as soon as I click on New
>> Ticket.  That's what makes me wonder, what configuration would have
>> made it.
>
> Then you either only have a single ticket type configured for that
> queue, or the user creating the ticket does not have permissions to
> change to another type.
>
> --
> mike
> The Horde Project
> http://www.horde.org
> https://www.facebook.com/hordeproject
> https://www.twitter.com/hordeproject

----- End message from Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org> -----

I have given Read, Write and Edit permissions for all authenticated
users and Update to only one individual user.  And I am trying to
create a ticket with a user not having Update permissions.  Is this a
problem?  Is there a doc which explains read/write/edit/delete and
update/assign permission description?

--
      सादर धन्यवाद/ Thanks & Regards
           अनंत / Anant