[horde] ansel: not working with IE

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Mon Nov 23 04:12:59 UTC 2015

Quoting A. Schulze <sca at andreasschulze.de>:

> Hello,
>
> see https://andreasschulze.de/horde/ansel/gallery/id/7/
> User may click on an image to see a larger version.
> With Internet Explorer users see only a rotating "activity" image
>
> Any hint how to debug that issue?

I can't reproduce this locally, but your link works as you describe
for me. There is some weird js error in the console when I enable
developer tools, but my site also gives me the same error (but the
site works fine with dev tools off).

Since the lightbox starts to load then hangs, my first guess would be
something wrong with serving the actual image (the lightbox is resized
once the image has loaded in javascript).

--
mike
The Horde Project