[horde] [Same Problem] ActiveSync problem with contacts disappeared

Peter horde at peter-b.org
Thu Dec 24 07:26:37 UTC 2015

I have exactly this problem, but the suggested solution doesn't work.

Some more detail:

I have a server with:

Ubuntu 12.04.5 LTS
PHP 5.5.21-1
Horde Webmail 5.2.4 with:
Horde 5.2.3
Turba 4.2.4
Imp 6.2.6

I have an Android phone running Oxygen OS (Android 5.0.2)

This combination works perfectly. Everything syncs and behaves exactly
as I would expect.

I have another server with:

Ubuntu 14.04.3 LTS
PHP 5.5.9-1
Horde Webmail 5.2.11 with:
Horde 5.2.8
Turba 4.2.11
Imp 6.2.11

Using the same phone as above I get exactly the problem described below;
the sync process starts, any contacts added on the phone disappear and
do not appear in Turba, any contacts in Turba appear momentarily on the
phone and then disappear.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated, this is driving me nuts.

Peter.