[horde] [Same Problem] ActiveSync problem with contacts disappeared

Peter horde at peter-b.org
Sat Dec 26 09:16:22 UTC 2015

Sync log attached in zip.

To cut down on noise in the log only contact sync is enabled on the phone.

  * Pre-sync, three contacts, A and B added on server and exist on
    server, C added on phone and exists on phone.
  * Mid-sync, A and B still on server, also appear on phone, C is
    removed from phone and does not appear on server
  * Post sync, A and B still on server, no contacts on phone.

Peter.