[horde] Problems with Horde Cache after upgrading to Webmail 5.2.12

Anton Köstlbacher horde3 at dingsbums.org
Tue Feb 9 13:01:19 UTC 2016

Dear List,

a few hours after upgrading I couldn't login to my Horde Webmail.

Error meesage was "couldn't write to cache". Reason was horde cache used
up all space on the volume.

Horde cache was set up as filesystem cache on a 1GB tmpfs volume, which
was sufficient the last years. Lifetime was set to 43200 seconds.

I changed it to 2GB. This is now sufficient for about two days, then
it's full again.

Did anything change regarding cache expiration?

Looks like it doesn't work anymore. I also replaced pear/Console_Getopt
with pear/Console_GetoptPlus during the update.

Thanks in advance!

Anton