[horde] Kronolith 4.3.0-git and iTip/Meeting request preferences

Claudio ML claudioml at mediaservice.net
Mon Sep 12 13:14:24 UTC 2016

Hi to all,

I have some troubles with Lightning 4.7.2 and the option iTip/Meeting
request preference " If checked, NEVER SEND any iTip messages. This
means invitees will NOT receive meeting requests and organizers will NOT
receive any messages when an existing meeting is altered.".

The issue is the following: if the option for "never send iTip messages"
is flagged, when i create a new event, no notification mail to the
attendee is sended. If i disable the option "If checked, NEVER SEND any
iTip messages. This means invitees will NOT receive meeting requests and
organizers will NOT receive any messages when an existing meeting is
altered.", the mail is normally sended.

I think there is something with that function don't work very well. The
normal work i expect is the following:

- I create a new event, with an invitee: mail is sended
- I open the event, don't modify anything, and save it: no mail sended.

I am wrong ?

Cheers,
Claudio.