[horde] The past of a calender

Andreas Mauser andreas at mauser.info
Tue Jan 3 20:27:47 UTC 2017

Hi Mike,

----- Nachricht von Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org> ---------
      Datum: Tue, 03 Jan 2017 20:03:15 +0000
        Von: Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>
Antwort an: mrubinsk at horde.org
    Betreff: Re: [horde] The past of a calender
         An: horde at lists.horde.org

> If you are talking about an ActiveSync or Exchange account on the

Yes

> device, there is a client setting to determine how many weeks/months
> in the past to keep on the device. Check the client's preferences.

I did right now, no success.

I deleted the account on the phone, deleted from activesync devices,
cleared horde cache and restarted httpd.
Then I recreated the account on the phone and set the calender to ALL
in the exchange-account-settings.
After full sync only the new data was there.

I then imported the already exported ics file through Calengoo and I
believe all the data is there again (and a flipping lot of doubles).

How does it work? Does the client always believe that older data is
irrelevant for the user? How can we prevent from such issue?

Many thanks and a happy new year!
Andreas

--
Mail checked by UTM