[horde] Possible Bug in LDAP Auth

Ralph Ballier ballier at mail.schule.de
Tue Jan 3 21:48:16 UTC 2017

  Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> Please don't top-post.
>
> Zitat von roellig at roellig-ltd.de:

>>> What do you consider the "last update"? Which packages did you
>>> update, and from which version?
>>
>> hi,
>>
>> from horde 5.2.11 to 5.2.12, am not sure if this is really correct
>> but that is still so.
>
> There haven't been any LDAP related changes between these versions.
> You either must have updated other packages too, or this is not
> related to the versions at all, but rather to your personal upgrade
> method.

> --
> Jan Schneider

I had the same problem. I have made an update to "Horde Groupware
Webmail Edition 5.2.17" with "pear upgrade -a -B -c horde".

On the configuration page was the only striking line
  "Horde (horde) 5.2.13 Configuration is out of date"

  Then I clicked the button "Update all configurations".
  After that the line had disappeared and everything seemed to be all right.

  But no one could log in afterwards.

  I have the new file horde/config/conf.php compared with the previous
file. I noticed that the new file is only three lines apart from the
old file (they are new):

  $ Conf ['ldap'] ['user'] ['uid'] = 'uid';
  $ Conf ['ldap'] ['user'] ['objectclass'] = array ('*');
  $ Conf ['ldap'] ['user'] ['filter_type'] = 'objectclass';

  I do not know how these lines have come into the file. In any case,
no login has been possible. I have reused the previous conf.php and
thus there are no more problems.

  But now it is still on the configuration page that the Horde
configuration is out of date (see above).

  The LDAP log contains an entry similar to that given by Roellig.

Ralph