[horde] thunderbird/ Lightning Calendar sync

Sebastian Arcus s.arcus at open-t.co.uk
Wed Apr 25 16:07:45 UTC 2018

On 23/04/18 20:38, Frank Lienhard wrote:
> OK this might be very stupid.
>
> I'm trying to sync my horde calendar with Thinderbird/Lightning using
> this howto:
> https://wiki.horde.org/KronolithSunbird

In case it helps: I have been trialling recently the TBSync Thunderbird
addon with Thunderbird + Horde. TBSync can be considered still in beta,
but the developer is very active and happy to receive bug reports. I
have synced a calendar with 9000 appointments from Thunderbird against
Horde using TBSync - and several address books of 3000+ contacts - so I
would say even at this stage it is pretty robust.

https://github.com/jobisoft/TbSync/wiki/How-to-get-started