[horde] Struggling with two issues using ActiveSync

Kevin kevo at gatorgraphics.com
Fri Aug 10 23:23:42 UTC 2018

> On Aug 10, 2018, at 3:12 PM, Kevin <kevo at gatorgraphics.com> wrote:
> The second problem is the odd behavior of the Junk and Spam folders. I've tried using Junk and Spam for the name of the Spam folder, but neither way seems to work right. If I make a Junk folder and set the web interface to use that as it's Spam folder I end up getting a Spam folder on the phone and not a Junk folder. Then the phone's Junk options don't work. I think this is an issue only with ActiveSync as I can set Mail.app on OS X up to use either folder and it seems to work fine.

I've discovered something I hope is helpful on the Spam and Junk folder issue.

If I set spam mailbox to none in the preferences in the web interface the syncing seems to work normally and the Junk folder shows as Junk on the phone. If I turn the spam mailbox setting to Server Suggestion: Junk, the preference no longer shows junk and shows up as Spam instead and the syncing phone no longer sees Junk as a folder only spam.

Is there a way to turn that behavior off and let the web interface use Junk for it's folder instead of Spam?

Thanks,
Kevin