[horde] Sending HTTP 401 Unauthorized header response

Arjen de Korte build+horde at de-korte.org
Fri Jan 4 14:22:03 UTC 2019

Possibly more log spam:

2019-01-04T13:23:44+01:00 ERR: horde Sending HTTP 401 Unauthorized
header response. [pid 1949 on line 126 of
"/usr/share/php7/PEAR/Horde/Rpc/ActiveSync.php"]

Dumping $serverVars just a few lines before this line, it looks like
the client attempts to authenticate with type "Bearer" but there is no
token. I also see requests where the same client is using Basic
authentication with a base64 encoded username and password, which
works fine. The client in question is the built-in Windows 10 Mail and
synchronizes as usual.

I've removed the account and recreated it, but the problem remains.