[horde] Activesync Horde Synching with Outlook 2016

Simon B simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 16:55:41 UTC 2020

Hallo,

Mail and Calendar sync.   Contacts do not.   Do I need to wipe and
send a device-specific log, or is this a known issue?

Also, although Outlook (IMAP) created the original Dovecot folders
(Sent, Deleted Items, Drafts, etc.), these are listed as sub-folders
under Inbox.  I can live with that (or at least tell the users it's
just the way it is), but they do not sync, so are not useful and that
causes more complaints.   I reset them back to IMAP profiles for now.

Regards

Simon