[horde] temp files in horde

cheese at nosuchhost.net cheese at nosuchhost.net
Wed Apr 1 11:52:15 UTC 2020

thanks for your fast answer. sorry if i did not bring all needed info
beforehand.

we have Hashtable as sessionhandler and in php we store sessiondata in
memcache (clustered over 2 systems). the data in tmpdir *seems* to come
only from imp.
sql is a galera/mysql database in our installation and shared across all 8
hordes.

$conf['session']['name'] = 'Horde';
$conf['session']['use_only_cookies'] = true;
$conf['session']['timeout'] = 0;
$conf['session']['cache_limiter'] = 'nocache';
$conf['session']['max_time'] = 32400;
$conf['sessionhandler']['params']['track'] = true;
$conf['sessionhandler']['type'] = 'HashTable';
$conf['sessionhandler']['hashtable'] = true;
$conf['vfs']['params']['driverconfig'] = 'horde';
$conf['vfs']['type'] = 'Sql';

what i miss is an explicit configured vfsroot.

josef