[horde] Turba sync with IOS device only one direction

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Mon Jul 6 17:53:12 UTC 2020

Quoting Michael Polenske <m.polenske at web.de>:

> Good afternoon,
>
> I use horde for our family devices and sync calendar, mail and address
> books between my wife, kids and me. I don't know since when, because I
> took some time to recognize the prob, but I see sync problems with turba
> (kronolith & imp work fine):
>
> - create an entry in turba webinterface - contact is synced to IOS
> device (latest version, 13.5.1)
>
> - create an entry on IOS device: it stays there, will not be synced to
> server.
>
> If I now delete device in active sync device overview and force that way
> a resync, the on IOS device created contacts are gone.
>

> Any hint where to start debugging ?

Enable, and look at, the synchronizatino log. See if anything is
attempted to be sent to the server after you make a change on the
device. Are there any errors reporting during that process? Also, you
can look in horde/webserver/php logs for errors...

Are the synchronization preferences set selected as you expect? Are
the address books listed in that pref accurate?  Do you have "Support
separate address books" checked? If not, is the "Address Book"
preference for your default address book correct?