[horde] Is horde still active?

Thomas Trepper thomas.trepper at blueclaim.com
Sun Oct 4 06:30:50 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I am a long-term Horde Groupware user and I have to make a decision to use Horde again on the next server or something else. I always loved Horde even if the UI feels a bit dusty and outdated. :)

I looked at the releases and the last release announcement for Horder Groupware was 2017 (https://lists.horde.org/archives/announce/2017/001263.html) so I am wondering if there is still active development? What are the plans and when is the next (major) release planned?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Thomas