[horde] Install horde with composer in name based virtual host

Ferdinand Gruber fer.grub at yahoo.de
Fri Jan 27 23:13:04 UTC 2023

I tried a fresh install of Horde with composer as described here:
https://github.com/horde/horde-deployment

But I am not able to get horde to work. Now I suppose, maybe it cannot
be installed in a subdomain.

My domain-name is grubit.at

I created a name based virtual host on the server using the documentRoot
/srv/www/htdocs/horde/web

I hope this vhost con is right:

<VirtualHost 178.254.55.178:80>
        DocumentRoot /srv/www/htdocs/horde/web
        ServerName horde.grubit.at
        ServerAlias www.horde.grubit.at

   <Directory "/srv/www/htdocs/horde/web">
        Options FollowSymLinks
        AllowOverride All
        Require all granted
   </Directory>
</VirtualHost>

With the web browser I call the horde site with horde.grubit.at

I suppose that now should the Horde wizart start to lead me through the
installation process.

Butt I get redirected to a page, that does not exist.

Please try it, calling: http://horde.grubit.at

--
Regards from Austria
Ferdinand Gruber