[horde] Finished importing horde FW_6 to packagist.org / composer / compatibility with newer PHP versions

Michael Schlueter michael at johalla.de
Tue Jan 2 15:34:30 UTC 2024

Hello Ralf,

Happy new year. Thanks for adding horde/mapi and other packages to
packagist.org. It is working in a testing setup without any problems
since a few days also with activesync.

Could you please also have  a look into horde/trean for bookmarks?

A lot of the horde components in github in the FW_6 branches still have
https://horde-satis.maintaina.com/ in the repositories section in
composer.json. Could that cause problems because packages get loader
from horde-satis.maintaina.com instead of packagist.org?

Thanks a lot
Michael