[i18n] Fwd: Russian translation in Horde

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sun Nov 10 20:40:38 2002

This message is in MIME format.

----- Forwarded message from faf@ssc.ru -----
    Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 19:29:31 +0300
    From: "Федор А. Фетисов" <faf@ssc.ru>
 Subject: Russian translation in Horde
      To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>

 Hello!

 We are using the Horde Frameworks software and its applications (such as IMP,
Turba and Kronolith) in our company.
 For a long time we had the Horde v.1.2 with russian localization by my brother,
Nikolay A. Fetisov. But now we are going to move to the Horde v.2.1.
 I suppose that the quality and the style of the russian translation for that
version is quite unworkable. There are a lot of untranslated messages, grammar
mistakes and so on.
 So, I've translated into russian anew the Horde and some of its applications.
Hope that you'll find it useful. It's in the attached file.

 With best regards, Fedor A. Fetisov.

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."