[i18n] Fwd: [horde] spanish translation and solaris 8

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu May 22 12:57:03 PDT 2003

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von amateo at um.es -----
    Datum: 22 May 2003 16:47:05 +0200
    Von: "Angel L. Mateo Martínez" <amateo at um.es>
Antwort an: "Angel L. Mateo Martínez" <amateo at um.es>
 Betreff: [horde] spanish translation and solaris 8
      An: horde at lists.horde.org

Hello,

	I have a problem trying to run horde & imp in a solaris 9 server with
spanish translation. The problem I have is that although I select
Spanish in the language selection box, horde and imp displays messages
in english, although I can read the help in spanish.

	I have read that you have to recompile the language files with msgfmt
command and that solaris has a problem with its gettext and GNU gettext.
I have try both gettext's versions, but spanish doesn't work.

	Any idea?

--
Angel L. Mateo Martínez
Sección de Redes y Comunicaciones