[i18n] Danish translation problem

Birthe Randrup randrup at ruc.dk
Fri Jul 25 01:05:28 PDT 2003

Hi there,

I'm working on an alternative Danish translation of IMP which we will
use at Roskilde University in Denmark, but when I compile, I get the
following  error (see also below):

Warning: the Horde PO file for the locale da_DK does not exist:
/po/da_DK.po

The file da_DK.po is there, in the right directory eg. ../horde/imp/po/
Do you have any idea as to what could be my problem?

I also have three buttons which are not translated in the Options window
--from the horde/po/da_DK.po file

msgid "Return to Options"
msgstr "Tilbage til Indstillinger"

msgid "Save Options"
msgstr "Gem indstillinger"

msgid "Undo Changes"
msgstr "Fortryd Êndringer"

I don't know if there is a connection between the two...

Kind regards,
Birthe Randrup

Searching Horde applications...
Found applications: horde, imp, nag, turba

Building MO files for module horde...
Building locale da_DK...
Setting PO-Revision-Date to current time...
200 translated messages.
done
Merging the PO file for horde to the compendium... done

Building MO files for module imp...
Building locale da_DK...
Setting PO-Revision-Date to current time...
Warning: the Horde PO file for the locale da_DK does not exist:
/po/da_DK.po

511 translated messages.
done
Merging the PO file for imp to the compendium... done

Building MO files for module nag...
Building locale da_DK...
Setting PO-Revision-Date to current time...
Warning: the Horde PO file for the locale da_DK does not exist:
/po/da_DK.po

0 translated messages, 107 untranslated messages.
done
Merging the PO file for nag to the compendium... done

Building MO files for module turba...
Building locale da_DK...
Setting PO-Revision-Date to current time...
Warning: the Horde PO file for the locale da_DK does not exist:
/po/da_DK.po

161 translated messages.
done
Merging the PO file for turba to the compendium... done

Please report any bugs to i18n at lists.horde.org.