[i18n] Horde IMP in Japanese

Takeshi Morishima tm at onepost.net
Sat Aug 2 06:05:42 PDT 2003

In message "Re: [i18n] Horde IMP in Japanese"
    on 2003/08/02, Thomas Maadie writes:

  > First, please tell me more about GETTEXT and its download
  > location, and I'll get working on it.  Thank you very much.

I think you can get from any GNU mirror.  I used Cygwin version and
FreeBSD port on my local machine.  If you have trouble doing it, I can
generate baseline files and send it to you.  That part will not take
long time for me.  Let me know.

For IMP translation, though, fastest way would be to back port files
from imp-jp.org first then run procedure to make it upto date.
According to the imp-jp.org maintener the translation files should be
up to date as of IMP 3.2.1.  IMP translation is far older than IMP
3.2.1 currently.

Thank you,
Takeshi