[i18n] another problems in RTL UI

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon Apr 25 06:04:59 PDT 2005

Zitat von persian-horde at metanetworking.com:

> 2-
>> Is it possible that these pages simply don't have the direction style
>> set in the body tag?
>
> Great comment, we discovered that the “direction:rtl” which is added to
> know what is the cause of this problem, but we solved it by globalizing
> $nsl and $language variables as follow:
>
> in file: horde/templates/common-header.inc:  #Line 35 [Horde3/IMP4]
>
> global $nls; global $language; if (!empty($nls['rtl'][$language])) echo '
> style="direction:rtl"';
>

> Let us know if you have better idea about this.

I fixed this similarly.

> 4- Please change the name for Persian language, from “Persian Western”
> to “Persian”. We mean the language name which is in config/nls.php.

Done.

> 5- Is it possible to automatically load the trueRTL template for RTL
> languages?(We want it to set automatically not by each user in Options
> section)

This should be done through a preference hook instead. I could even be
conviced to activate this hook by default. Please make a patch for
hooks.php.dist.

> *We finalized the following pages, and the work is continuing for other
> pages. Please commit them if possible:

Please sumbit a unified diff against the latest CVS HEAD code. We can't
do anything with complete files.

> and Thems:
>
> themes/trueRTL
> imp/themes/trueRTL

Please provide them zipped, the info.php files get interpreted by the server.

http://horde.org/consulting/