[i18n] Diff file for correcting RTL UI

persian-horde@metanetworking.com persian-horde at metanetworking.com
Thu Apr 28 01:14:13 PDT 2005

>> *We finalized the following pages, and the work is continuing for
>> other pages. Please commit them if possible:
>
> Please sumbit a unified diff against the latest CVS HEAD code. We can't
>  do anything with complete files.
>
>> and Thems:
>>
>> themes/trueRTL
>> imp/themes/trueRTL
>
> Please provide them zipped, the info.php files get interpreted by the
> server.
>
> Jan.

A unified diff file(diff.txt) against the latest CVS HEAD(2005-4-26) for
correcting UI problems of Horde and IMP applications in RTL languages (just
for 'compose','search' and 'login' pages) and trueRTL theme files (in zip
format) are available from following address:

http://www.metanetworking.com/persian-horde/

With Thanks and Regards
Persian-Horde Team