[i18n] Diff file for correcting RTL UI

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Apr 27 17:28:10 PDT 2005

Zitat von persian-horde at metanetworking.com:

>>> *We finalized the following pages, and the work is continuing for
>>> other pages. Please commit them if possible:
>>
>> Please sumbit a unified diff against the latest CVS HEAD code. We can't
>>  do anything with complete files.
>>
>>> and Thems:
>>>
>>> themes/trueRTL
>>> imp/themes/trueRTL
>>
>> Please provide them zipped, the info.php files get interpreted by the
>> server.
>>
>> Jan.
>
> A unified diff file(diff.txt) against the latest CVS HEAD(2005-4-26) for
> correcting UI problems of Horde and IMP applications in RTL languages (just
> for 'compose','search' and 'login' pages) and trueRTL theme files (in zip
> format) are available from following address:
>
> http://www.metanetworking.com/persian-horde/

Committed, thanks.

A few notes:
- The patch still wasn't unified
- The theme file for IMP was missing, thus the alignment changes only
work in the login pages so far.
- Please don't use the "dir" attribute. I changed all the occurences to
use the "direction" style rule.
- It looks like you forced almost all input fields to be ltr. What is
the rule of thumb when a field should be ltr or rtl? Is there perhaps a
better way to avoid rendundant style attributes, for example to force
all input tags to ltr in the stylesheet?

http://horde.org/consulting/