[i18n] locale-based sort, new suggestion

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon May 9 19:03:34 PDT 2005

Quoting persian-horde at metanetworking.com:

> its good to note that the correct sorting is one of the essential aspects
> of internationalization, so better to fix this in a good way.

Indeed. And this function does at least one more loop through the
*entire* contents of the mailbox than it has to, and makes no attempt
whatsover to only run for locales where it's needed - thus vastly
decreasing performance for many users. If these problems are address we
can talk further.

-chuck

Quincy Adams