[i18n] Correcting setup page view

persian-horde@metanetworking.com persian-horde at metanetworking.com
Sat Jun 11 23:45:55 PDT 2005

Hello all

There is a new changes in Setup page of horde and now after application
names we can view versioning data of applications too.

result of mixing, version and name of application, generate a uncorrect
experesion in a rtl language.

For correcting this, we just added a new column (a new <td> tag) for
versioning data, in fact we seperated name of applications of version of
them.
Now in both rtl and ltr directions, we have freindlier view for this page.

Patch of it is in attachment.

With Thanks
Persian-Horde