[i18n] imp/turba/ingo language issues

Fábio Gomes flgomes at fazenda.sp.gov.br
Thu Jun 30 13:44:55 PDT 2005

Em Qui 30 Jun 2005 17:26, amy.rich em tufts.edu escreveu:

> We've compiled php with GNU gettext, based on other comments on the vaious
> horde mailing lists.  We've also installed the N number of language support
> files from Sun.  When I select, say, Deutsch from the horde login menu, it
> seems like horde is translated correctly, but the other applications under
> the framework are not.

	Have you recompiled the .po files? Just try:

	cd [PATH_TO_HORDE]/po
	php translation.php make -l de_DE

	Restarting the apache would be a good thing to do, after.

	And make sure there are translations to de_DE for all those horde modules.

Good look,
Fábio Gomes                                <flgomes em fazenda.sp.gov.br>
Personal Public Key at:                       http://www.keyserver.net