[i18n] pt_PT updated translations

Alex aferreira at gaiajoy.com
Mon Jan 23 07:25:43 PST 2006

> Zitat von Alex <aferreira at gaiajoy.com>:
>
> > Ok, it shouldn't be very hard as the major work has been done. I'll just
> > have to merge this with 3.1.
> > Anyway I'd like to wait bit longer for horde 3.1 final before working on
> > 3.1x.
>
> That doesn't make much sense, because your translation won't be in the
> 3.1 release then.
Ok sorry, i understand it now. :)
I'll work on it ASAP.

> > This however doesn't anwser my question.Could it be that the situations
> > reported below, are incorrectly tagged in the source code?
>
> No, but these translations are coming from Horde, not the severaly
> applications. Either you didn't update Horde's translation correctly,
> or you didn't use po/translation.php for compiling the translations.

Ok,I understand it.
I RTFM and always used translation.php for the job. I'll try comparing line
numbers reported in the horde/pt_PT.po file with the source code to see if
they're right. It's very strange though.
Maybe I screwed up when merging old translations with my new ones.
AFAIK, there aren't many wrong lines, so I might be able to debug this
problem doing this manual check.

Alex