[i18n] Message not being translated

M. Rodrigo Monteiro falecom at rodrigomonteiro.net
Tue Aug 5 19:25:09 UTC 2008

2008/8/5 Luis Felipe Marzagao/Andamentos <lfbm.andamentos at gmail.com>:
> Hello, Rodrigo:

Hi.

> Me and Carliedu have already translated Horde Groupware Webmail to pt_BR.
> All you have to do is to pull the pt_BR.po files from cvs and compile them.
>
> Best regards,
> Luis Felipe (duli)

Thanks!

I just updated all the pt_BR.po files from all modules (horde
included) from the CVS and 'php make' them.
Now, all the translations that was missing is ok. But there's one
problem: the folders aren't translating.
Trash, Drafts and Sent. Only the Spam looks fine (becase it's the same
name), the icon is with the flame. The others don't have the icon
(it's with the normal icon) and aren't translated.

Regards,
Rodrigo.

--
M. Rodrigo Monteiro
falecom at rodrigomonteiro.net
"Free as in Freedom, not free as in free beer"
Linux User # 403730