[i18n] Message not being translated

Luis Felipe Marzagao/Andamentos lfbm.andamentos at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 19:45:13 UTC 2008

Yes, they don´t update because they were created when the name was still
in english. In order for them to update, rename the folders (Trash, Sent
etc) and let the program create new ones (now in pt_BR) and then move
all the messages from the previous folders into the new ones.

Luis Felipe Marzagao (duli)