[i18n] horde-translation script issues

Jānis je at ktf.rtu.lv
Fri May 27 19:59:01 UTC 2011

Citējot Vilius Šumskas <vilius at lnk.lt>:

>   2.  Running  horde-translation -m horde -l locale generates horde.po
>   which  has  all the strings from all Horde apps. Probably because of
>   issue #1? If not maybe I'm just forgetting something?

did you run it as you wrote above or followed doc:
http://wiki.horde.org/Doc/Dev/TranslationH4 ?

In my case everything is OK (gettext version also is critically important)
actually - to do a translation it is enough to collect all .po files
acquired and place the back afterwards. It is useful to use po files
from previous (older) packages to avoid doing something twice.

Janis