[i18n] untranslated strings

Jānis je at ktf.rtu.lv
Thu Jul 14 08:31:50 UTC 2011

Citējot Vilius Šumskas <vilius at lnk.lt>:

>> horde make -l lv
>
> You are probably running this command on release version, which
> ignores framework packages. For now you have to run horde-translate
> on a git tree and update/make all .po files in "framework" folder to
> fully translate Horde.

yes, but in the same time - I can not locate any other .po files in
release - actually - I found one for timeobjects and that's all.
So, if there are no other .po/.mo files - how it can influence running
release version of horde webmail4 (actually - I am interested just in
that "version" of Horde)?

Janis