[i18n] Italian translations for Horde and some modules

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed May 9 10:07:39 UTC 2012

Zitat von Massimo Malabotta <mmalabotta at units.it>:

> Il 07/05/2012 10:10, Jan Schneider ha scritto:
>> Which "many" pages are you referring to? There is only a single
>> translation document, shipped with Horde, and available online via
>> http://www.horde.org/apps/horde/docs/TRANSLATIONS
>
> Sorry I wasn't accurate: of course I read that, both in the horde
> package and online, and I also read
> http://wiki.horde.org/Doc/Dev/TranslationH4, and also found the
> "missing" page http://wiki.horde.org/FAQ/Developer/Translations
> (linked from http://wiki.horde.org/FAQ/Developer ). I simply could
> not find any information on how precisely send translation files,
> there is written only "write to the mailing list" - and when I did
> that my message was rejected for being too large. Fortunately you
> cleared my doubts:
>
>> Anyway, just send a download link to this list. And to make the
>> developer's life easier, bundle separate translations into a single
>> archive, and use the same directory structure like in Git.
>
> These were the informations I was looking for in documentation or
> FAQ in the first place.
>
> So, finally, these are my current translation files for Italian language:
> https://cargo.units.it/store/272/mmalabotta%40units.itcf9a1rj5/horde-italian-translations-Malabotta.tar.gz Please note this is a file delivery service that keeps the file available for 40
> days.

By coincidence, there have been sent translation updates for Italian
right now by someone else (Emilien <emilien at wifi.e4a.it>). Please
coordinates translations with him.
Since I already submitted his translations for Horde, IMP and Turba,
I'm only going to take your translations for the remaining modules.
Please let us know once you both agreed on how to proceed further.

--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project