[imp] Mapping usernames for virtual domains (was Re: [imp] Virtual Domains)

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 11:34:55 -0400 (EDT)

Quoting "Gonzalo G. Agullo" <ggarcia@uni2.es>:

> I have a simmilar problem with virtual domains. In my setup, any
> 'user@host.com'
> will login into my imap server as 'user.host.com'. Everything works fine
> when
> users send/receive mail from their MUA. But when they check mail via IMP,
> username user.host.com is accepted and validated by imap server, but IMP
> assign
> their email address as user.host.com@imphost.com, instead of
> reverse-mapping
> as user@host.com.
>
> How could I get the right behaviour thru IMP?

You could write a function that did the mapping in IMPSession's construct()
function, which is run once per login.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Many states consider gambling so immoral that they not only prohibit private