[imp] "Invalid SQL" error cause

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 10:36:11 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 19 Oct 2000, Hugh Hinskens <hinskens@camosun.bc.ca> wrote:

> Re: IMP v.2.2.3, PHP v.4.0.3pl1, Horde v.1.2.0-pre14

You shouldn't mix Horde/IMP versions like this... if you're using IMP
2.2.3 you should use Horde 1.2.3 to match.  For one thing, Horde 1.2.2 had
some security fixes.

> I finally found the reason. The line indicating $Database below in
> "local.inc"  was set to 'imp' instead of 'horde'. Although I'm not
> sure as I've been hacking everything so much in a desperate attempt to
> resolve this problem, I believe it was set to 'imp' for a previous
> version of IMP.

There were some horde vs. imp (and hordemgr vs. impmgr) inconsistencies in
the -pre versions; I believe all these have now been fixed.  If you know
of anyplace in the current code or documentation where this is still
wrong, let me know and I'll fix it.  But I think we got them all.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>