[imp] Login?

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 12:54:01 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 24 Oct 2000, Nathaniel P. Windbish <npw@windbish.com> wrote:

> I have successfully installed Horde and Imp but I cannot login with my
> id.  I am able to POP my mail with the same id that is failing?

We're going to need a lot more information before we can help.  For
starters, what platform, what IMAP server (and version), version of
Apache, PHP, Horde/IMP, etc.  The more details, the better.

Secondly, did you configure Horde/IMP to use POP as the protocol, or
IMAP?  IMP normally uses IMAP, so knowing that POP works isn't enough in
that case... you need to be sure that IMAP works.  Have you checked your
server logs for errors?

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>