[imp] Login?

Bill Tihen -- Information Technology bill@mail.tasis.ch
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 22:58:49 +0200 (CEST)

Be sure you are entering the proper user information.  With Eudora you would
enter my pop account as:
	bill@mail.tasis.ch
on my IMP server I enter just the username, ie:
	bill

You also have to make sure that IMP looks to the correct server. Is IMP on your
mail server?  PS -- don't forget to include the information others havem
mentioned, Horde, IMP versions, PHP version, HTTPD server & version, Server OS
and version, MySQL (if using)and version, etc.  Have you checked IMAP as
suggested?  An easy way to do this is to configure Netscape to check you mail
via IMAP.

Bill T.