[imp] logout on any activity

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 06 Nov 2000 10:28:22 -0500 (EST)

Quoting Rick Romero <rick@valeoinc.com>:

> Here's my email from Friday:  It's more action taken for problem
> resolution, than problem description.  More comments below.

Okay... let's see where we can get with this.

> I upgraded to allow for PHPWEBLOG to :
> Apache 1.3.14
> MYSQL 3.22.26a (no change)
> PHP4.0.3pl1
> Horde 1.2.3
> IMP 2.2.3

Versions look fine.

> My test.php3 comes out fine, no errors.

Good. Have you tried clicking the "test phplib sessions" link? Does that work?
Does the counter increment properly?

> If I get kicked out of the new IMP, and try to login from the old IMP,
> I'll be 'automatically' connected.  I've never logged out.

This is _extremely_ strange. Can you elaborate a bit more? Do you mean that once
you've logged into the new IMP version and have been logged out, if you go to
your old installation, you don't need to log in?

This makes me wonder how you have the paths set up for the old and new versions.
Are you using seperate directories, etc? Have you made sure that the conf files
all have the correct paths in them?

> Everything says cool. I can actually do MORE in the old version.  If
> I click 'contacts'  I can see my one contact in the old imp, the new
> imp immediately closes the window that is opened.

It'll close the window if you're not authenticated.

> No authentication?  My PHP session is not persistant?

Sounds like it.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Many states consider gambling so immoral that they not only prohibit private