[imp] Secure Compose "Navigation Cancelled" when I answer NO to the popup 'Secure and nonsecure

Jeff Greenfield jgreen@calvin.edu
Tue, 07 Nov 2000 14:51:33 -0500

>Quoting Chris Crowley <ccrowley@tulane.edu>:
>
>> On a pop-up / no pop-up related note. Does 2.3 have user
configurable
>> popup/nopopup options?
>
>For the compose window, yes; the only other popup is Turba, and that's
not
>configurable at the moment (though when Turba is more developed, we
can
>certainly work on how that might work). Also, I haven't been able to
produce the
>secure/non-secure warning with 2.3, even with a pop-up compose
window.

>-chuck

If it is the case that 2.3 doesn't have a problem with pop-up compose
window giving this error, is there perhaps something we can do to the
2.2 code to "get rid" of this error?  I'd really like to put our site on
an SSL connection, but I'm sure there would be fallout just from that
"error" popping up.

Jeff Greenfield <jgreen@calvin.edu>
Calvin College Information Technologies
Systems Engineer / Webmaster / Postmaster