[imp] memory problem and performance

Mark Robson robsonm@salve.edu
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 11:30:32 -0500 (EST)

I figure I'll be the first one to reply and tell you to
do a couple of upgrades to help resolve your issues with memory:

1) Upgrade to Imp 2.2.2  (This will reduce the number of imap calls)
2) Upgrade to PHP4.0.3   (This will fill up some of those memory leaks
                          and it will prep your system to move to imp 2.3)

It's worth the effort.

Bon Chance,

Mark Robson