[imp] Some problems with IMP (attachemnt, ispell, wvhtml)

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 22:15:28 -0500

Quoting Thomas GUTHMANN <tom@calixo.net>:

> 1°/. When I receive an email witch attachment, I always have one or two
> attachments with no description and multipart/mixed as below
> ---snip--snip--
> Pièces jointes
>          [pas de description]   multipart/mixed         476.32 KB
> 2      [pas de description]   multipart/mixed         475.30 KB
> 2.2  document.doc           application/msword  474.84 KB
> (source du message)
> ---snip--snip--
>
> Is there a solution to hide these attachements ?

Nevermind - just noticed you're using pop3. POP isn't meant to handle
attachments nicely; you're out of luck. POP flakiness is probably the cause
of some of your other problems (the error messages) as well - php doesn't
work as well with c-client in pop mode as it does in imap, for some reason.

-chuck

--
"You Will Be Serviced Like Never Before." - Columbia House advertisement