Some problems with attachemnt and POP3

Thomas GUTHMANN tom@calixo.net
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 08:21:23 +0100

Hello,

Yes I'm using POP3, the error messages are not a problem, only some line in
the error log but the no_description attachments is a problem
because the clients will not understand what it means ... If I click to see
what are these multipart/mixed attachments, I see Mime + src message, so it's
the same as the source message ... When there are multiple no description
attachments (because forward)
So the first attachment - no description - is composed of the forward
+ original message + MIME (msword)
The second one attachment -no description- is composed of the original msg
+ MIME without the forward message!
And the last one , hopefully, is the word attachment

To sum up, multipart/mixed attachment contain only source message (with smtp
dialog), more are the redirection, more there will be  attachment ...
So there is no solution ??
(snif :-(

Chuck do you have any idea for wvHtml, why it doesn't display the word
document but only :