[imp] Commas vs. Semi-Colons

hhoffman@r-u-i.com hhoffman@r-u-i.com
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 22:10:33 -0800 (PST)

Rich,
   Thanks for all of the help. I haven't really checked into Turba but will
give it a look. I haven't really read over the RFC's which I probably should
have before even asking the question. I'll most likely have more questions, I
hope that's ok? In the interim, do you know of anyway using IMP to solve the
whole idea of having groups in the personal contacts? Or is this something that
I should consider implementing in the Global address book of Exchange?
Regards,
Harry