[imp] Commas vs. Semi-Colons

Rich Lafferty rich@horde.org
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 01:26:01 -0500

On Thu, Dec 14, 2000 at 10:10:33PM -0800, hhoffman@r-u-i.com (hhoffman@r-u-i.com) wrote:

> In the interim, do you know of anyway using IMP to solve the whole
> idea of having groups in the personal contacts? Or is this something
> that I should consider implementing in the Global address book of
> Exchange?

Apologies if I was unclear before. IMP 2.2 does not support multiple
addresses in one addressbook entry. I'm not sure what Exchange's
addressbook has to do with IMP, though.

Which reminds me, since I've taken so long on this that strangers have
actually *stopped* sending obnoxious mail about it (not you, Harry,
don't worry): I'm two pages away from completing one mother of a
paper, a short time after which an admittedly small User FAQ is
expected to do the make-like-a-phoenix thing.

  -Rich

 Sysadmin/Programmer, Instructional and Information Technology Services