[imp] Commas vs. Semi-Colons

hhoffman@r-u-i.com hhoffman@r-u-i.com
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 08:23:42 -0800 (PST)

Rich,
   Thanks, that makes it a little bit more clear. I would be very interested in
the FAQ that you are writing. In terms of the Exchange Global Address book I am
currently using that as the LDAP server in the contacts. If I were to allow
group addition requests to be created in Exchange then thru the LDAP search I
would be able to do something like this:
Nick: ISteam  Address: isteam@r-u-i.com  (which expandes itself to joe@r-u-
i.com,harry@r-u-i.com,etc.).
   Again, thanks for all of the help and I'd still be really interested in your
FAQ.
Regards,
Harry