[imp] Commas vs. Semi-Colons

hhoffman@r-u-i.com hhoffman@r-u-i.com
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 18:13:29 -0800 (PST)

Hey Rich,
   I was just thinking a little bit more about this and wanted to pick your
brain a bit if you don't mind? If I did write a JS routine to change the
semicolon's in the personal contacts to commas in the To:'s then I would be in
compliance with Internet standards, right? My reasoning is this. In the To:
section I would be seperating each email address with a comma so it should be
deliverable. Also, if this is kept in a db then when I implement something that
is compliant rather than hacked it will be (probably) easier to do an UPDATE to
the db. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated as I'm trying to think out the
whole situation before acting upon it.
Thanks again,
Harry