[imp] page_open problem

Rich Lafferty rich@horde.org
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 10:11:29 -0500

On Wed, Dec 20, 2000 at 08:34:08AM -0400, Cory Eakins (cory@dragonrun.com) wrote:
> Ok,

> Before I start.... Yes, I've read everything that I can find on the
> problem, tried all the suggestions, read and reread the install
> docs.  phplib is installed as far as everything says.  the horde php
> test works fine, but when I try to use IMP, I get that wonderful
> ....  Fatal error: Call to undefined function: page_open() in
> /opt/horde/imp/index.php3 on line 15

I assume you saw the bit in the FAQ, then. If not, go read that before
continuing:

> from the php.ini file....
> magic_quotes_gpc = Off
> auto_prepend_file = /wwwbase/php/prepend.php3
> include_path = '/wwwbase/php:.'

The php server on http://www.dragonrun.com/ reports
(include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') when I try to bring up horde/test.php3
which isn't there. You checked the test.php3 results, right?

> from prepend.php3....
> $_PHPLIB["libdir"] = "/wwwbase/php/";

You shouldn't have to change that.

  -Rich

 Sysadmin/Programmer, Instructional and Information Technology Services