[imp] Outgoing mail

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 17:53:19 -0500

Quoting Rick Stevens <rstevens@publichost.com>:

> Really?  Nifty!  That could help in some of my stuff (I'm hosting
> about 1400 domains under IMP now) -- all done with custom LDAP, POP
> and IMAP servers.  IMP's been modified too, for branding purposes.

Any contributable changes? =)

> BTW, oh great one, is there a "roadmap" regarding the interplay of
> the Horde, IMP, Kronolith, et al. applications?  Specifically, what
> gets used where?  How do the files interrelate?  Sometimes tracking
> down a problem with our branding can be a real pain.

Don't "great one" me, mister... =) (seriously. it weirds me out.)

I've put it on my todo list - maybe I'll be able to whip something up in the
next week while I'm on vacation from work...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues